Sunday, March 29, 2009

My morning

yeahhh...slept at 2a.m...woke up at 5 wif a tummyache....ran 2 the toilet...hahaha....den went back 2 slp....after ten mins...woke up agn....tummy hurting like hell...ran 2 the toilet..agn...den i accidently stepped on my cat...he stared at me...i stared back...den he meow-ed...i ran...hahahaha....went back 2 slp aftertht...den my cat joined me...i thought it was cute..so i let him slp wif me...after another 10 mins...i woke up agn...wif a tummy ache...ran 2 the toilet...diz time...my cat fell...hehe...
6.00 a.m
couldn't afford 2 go back 2 slp...so i decided 2 go watch tv....hahas...i watched spongebob! XD..but i wanted 2 slp...so i watched an adult series....ahahaha...the bold n the beautiful...lol...really works...it bored me 2 slp...hahaha....after 20 mins...my fat,adorable cat jumped on my tummy...owwwwww!...hurts like hell....
7.35 a.m
my bro woke up...saw me slping on the couch...den i woke up...wif a tummy ache...here's our conver
me: owwwwww...bryan...call mummy...faster!....
bryan: y?
me: cz i gt a tummy ache
bryan: ooooooo...den why must i call mummy? why wont u do it?
me: owwwwww....it hurts..i cant walk la...faster call mummy
bryan:y?
me: aiyah! will u shut up n call mummy?!
bryan: y?what 4?
uhhhhh...now...u can c how dumb he is...== ..in the end...i use my cell 2 call her...hahaha...she gave me painkillers..den my dad woke up...he gave me some type of traditional chinese med??hahaha
8.30a.m
mummy wanted 2 go spring...but i wanted 2 slp...but ended up getting scolded...haih...after having breakfast...we visited my grandma...n yeahh...my tummy hurts agn...but sadly...no painkillers...T.T
10.30a.m
went 2 spring....until 12 smth...den came back.....couldn't slp anymore...so yeahhh...thts my morn....







cheerio,...