Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gahh!!!!

Bored.....Bored....BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



random....



I dreamt about a cute puppy last nite...hehe



I found 23 white hairs... =(



People *including my dad* says im proud...or like wad they call it...hao lien...o smth lidat la.. ==



My brain is yellow



Today the sky was blue...den it cried....how sad.....



The sun hates me...



I took a picture of a mickey mouse shaped cloud..



My cat's fav food is corn... O.O



I ate baby carrots today...



I hate mayo..



I'm afraid of worms...hehe



Sometimes...cicaks can be cute...n the other times...its just plain annoying...so gago...



A combination of green n black is sexy!!



When u sit down...n stare at the sky....ppl will think ur being emo....



I'm hungry



I hate getting involved in morning activities....



I think meatball is a mother trucker n she shud just retire 2mr...



I think the cabbage got fished by winnie the pooh...tht's y he's so afraid of him



I see santa everyday..



I honestly think grace is a big scawyy doggie... =D