Friday, January 1, 2010

my christmas present..a trip to the unexpected

on christmas...i had to attend a wedding at the 18th mile..so yeah..anyway..found that i am apparently related to...shhhh...hehe...if you really wanna knw..go ask me personally..=D well..its sm1 frm green road..so yeah...anyway..after the wedding..my mum suddenly brought me to the 28th mile...i was like..woah..still got house up here..on the way thr..she was telling me abt my cousins up here..they have huge orchards..orchardSS..imagine that! more than one..anyway..went thr..heh..they dont seem to be very fond of me..but at least one or 2 is nice..it was fruiting season..so they ask me to follow them pick the fruits..lol.havent finish picking half of the fruits in one of the orchards..i was already dead tired..sweating like mad.
muddy road..haiz..
Durian tree..apparently i was surrounded by them..hahah..durian falling..is so..scary..its like..a hawk falling at full speed and landing with a loud thud..den other durians start falling..so yeah..run for cover!
this is a rubber tree seed..pretty ehh..
these..erm..im not sure what their called..but i knw its melons..and its..a bit too large for its size..=]