Saturday, April 10, 2010

Horrible flashback

last night..as i was starring at the walls..i suddenly had a flashback..altho someone told me that after 7 years..your memories start to fade....but i could remember it clearly...i mean..who could forget?..it still haunted my parents..

10 to 11 years ago..i was in miri..and i had an excruciating accident..yeah..some of you may know that already..well..i dont recall anyth before that..but i was playing with a pen which now i love to use..=] then..the next thing i knew was that my eyes hurt..and my vision was bluring..and being four..i was fascinated..my mum saw what happened and panic..after that was a blur..now...it was pitch black...the mix of colours disappeared...but i could still hear clearly..i was conscious...

My dad came back then..i think he carried me to the car... as we were on our way to hospital..i start to see black and white..it was quite awesome at the time..the sky was grey...the car was grey...the sun..oh the sun..its like well..i cant seem to explain it..hahah..but it was pretty...very.

Now..the scariest part came..6 to 8 'dark humans' was pushing me..i was on something soft..and the light..it hurt my eyes...then..they put me in a room..so many hands..i saw alot of ppl staring at me..and my mum..i could never forget the look on her face...and the 'dark humans' started pushing me again..then i heard something push open up front..den i saw my mum outside... one of the 'dark humans' asked her to leave the room..

there was this annoying light that i have to stare up too...i saw the dark humans start coming closer..then..it was pitch black again..when i woke up..thr was this pain on left eye..and an annoying thing stuck up my nose..the smell of medicine was overwhelming... worse part was..the pillow reeks..hehe..