Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things I apparently hate..

1. Do not! i repeat! DO NOT! mess up my hair! i mean like..yeah..sometimes humans see the compulsively disordered anime freak torture me with it..thats cz i did something wrong..or smth like that..but then..if you ever think about messing it up for the sake of fun. I WILL BITE UR HEAD OFF! LITERALLY!

2. If you cant stand sarcasm..bug off..cz..if you happen to be dumb enough to not know that I am very sarcastic..here's a fact. i AM!..geez..

3. Dont ever! touch my specs..if you committed a crime..leave ur fingerprints somewhere else where ppl actually care enough to hand you over to the cops.. Well i dint literally mean the obsessive compulsive disordered anime freak sitting next to me.. since she is compulsively disordered.

4. Dude! Shut up! if you cant stand me..then go sit down somewhr..Dont go complaining it randomly..I might actually throw something at you..

5. Dont go asking me stupid questions like..are you wearing contacts? tsk. Have you EVER seen anyone who has dotted contacts? my god! how dumb can you get?!

6. No..my eye is NOT artificial..i just went through eye surgery..and YES! IT IS POSSIBLE..so shut ur yap if you dont believe it..geez..why bother asking anyway?


So to anyone else besides the obsessive compulsively disordered anime freak sitting next to me..Consider this as a warning.. zero tolerance mode is COMING SOON!..

..its not like anyone actually reads this blog..so i'm free to say anyth i want..^^