Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pissed..

I'm on the verge of getting banned from the internet..why? its bcz my dad saw some video in youtube abt a psychopath raping a girl then killing her..yeah..i dont blame him from trying to ban me..i mean like..if i were a parent..i would too..i'd rather wrap my children in a protective blanket than let them know of this crap..but the biggest flaw is that if he does that..i would be so vulnerable to this psycho world..well..at least i'm not..but whenever i hear of this thing..or when i watch a movie..and ppl got raped..i would be so shaken up..i'd have nightmares..maybe i'm just being vain..but the way i think is diff from other ppl..i guess..my level of imagination makes those scenes look so vivid..my dreams..they stick in my head..playing over and over again..i may be on the verge going insane..but thats not i want to talk abt now..

What i'm asking now is..well..why rape? why cant you just go up to prostitute? scared of getting HIV..then use a condom..or whatever..but why rape? those poor innocent girls..yeah..maybe they have done horrible things in their life..but none of them deserved it..thr was once..4 old men raped a 14 year old..altho they dint kill her..but they practically destroyed her life..why? just because of lust? tsk..then we're all gone to hell..soon..very soon..and i hope..God wont forgive us...