Saturday, October 30, 2010

The worst day of my life?

Someone asked me that question..honestly..i'm 15..not 51 so i cant answer that..yet..but so far..the worst day was on 8th July 2010..i went out to watch eclipse with..a certain person..not a date..just a friendly movie marathon in mbo..haha..i have a membership card..so i bought two child tickets right..like any Chinese would. hehe..so yea..the seats i chose..one was busted..and of course..we looked for the usher and told him bout it..we got new seats..yea..thrilled..then he came back..he said you guys aren't children..stares at us for a while and ask..what are we gonna do now? i can shoo you out for this..then i was like..crap..eclipse bo! so like any kid who's nervous..i said..okay! i'll pay you..how much? he thought for a while..and said that we have to pay rm4..tsk..we bought tickets to watch despicable me before all the eclipse crap started..so yea..his friend ask us to pay 3..so bull man..he was all smiley-smiley when he took out his wallet..pfft..he should really get man-raped..then right..the movie was in 3D..yet..no effect at all..well..the only effect it gave me was a headache and frustration..so yeah..utter bogus..After that..i went to mph..it was raining that day..so i wore a jacket..i bought a book that costs me alot..i put it in my jacket..and some lady was staring at me like i stole it..tsk..i have a membership card okay! why would i steal? seriously..haih..hypocrites..so yea..that was my worst day..so far.. =]