Sunday, December 5, 2010

What I have to say..

As i ran under the cold rain,
Listening to the pitter-patter of raindrops,
and little creatures scurrying into their homes,
As the green embraced mother nature,
I couldn't help but feel the sense of longing and isolation..
As the rain got heavier,
I felt a sharp pain..
an old enemy coming back to haunt me..
Sitting down on the cold pavement,
Trying to ease the pain..
I looked up into the sky,
It looked peaceful,
sleeping soundly under a grey blanket,
As if there is no worry in the world..
Could i be like that?..
back to my carefree days when my smile was genuine?
The cold wind blowing into my face,
sending chills down my spine
as if trying to stab me with it's icy cold dagger..
Sitting there feeling that sadness in my heart,
I looked up into the sky and asked..
where?!..I stood there for you all..soaking up your tears..listening to your fears..
I lent you my shoulder! my time!..and i asked nothing in return..
but when i need someone most..
where did all of you go?..